- CoolSculpting and liposuction are medical procedure for permanently eliminating fat from targeted areas.
- CoolSculpting is a noninvasive procedure with minor side effect.
- Short-term bruising or skin sensitivity after CoolSculpting might be occurred in some patients, but usually resolve within a few weeks.
- Liposuction is an invasive surgery done with anesthesia. Side effects may include blood clots, negative reactions to anesthesia, or other serious complications.
- Heart problems or blood clotting disorders patients or pregnant woman, should avoid the liposuction,
- CoolSculpting is done as an outpatient procedure. Each session takes about an hour, and you may need a few sessions.
- Liposuction can often be done as an outpatient surgery. The surgery takes 1 to 2 hours, and recovery may take several days to months. You typically only need one session.
- You’ll begin to see results from CoolSculpting within 3 months. Full results from liposuction may not be noticeable for a few months.
- CoolSculpting usually costs between $2,000 and $4,000, though prices may vary based on the size of the area treated.
- In 2018, the average cost for liposuction was $3,500.
- CoolSculpting can eliminate up to 27 percent of the fat cells in any given part of a person’s body.
- You may be able to remove up to 5 litters, or about 11 pounds, of fat with liposuction. Removing more than that is generally not considered safe.
- Both procedures permanently destroy fat cells in the treated areas.
- There is a study found that one year after liposuction, participants had the same amount of body fat they had prior to the procedure, it was just redistributed to different areas.
Doctor Yada Clinic, PATTAYA LASER EXPERT!
Facial Design, Body Sculpting & Innovative LASER.
“You Dream It, We Do It!”
Open daily: 11.00-21.00
📍Pattaya Klang Soi 10
📍Central Marina 2F
Inbox : https://www.facebook.com/doctorYada/
Line id : @doctoryadaclinic หรือกด link https://line.me/R/ti/p/%40doctoryadaclinic
Website : www.doctoryadaclinic.com